Full Certificate knows how important ideas are in any project. Now with Certified Ideas you can offer legal protection to your Know How with digital certificates. Your ideas will be completely protected against threats of plagiarism and their content is preserved, saving him of possible infringements. Certified Ideas is born as a form of protection of projects, knowledge or ideas that have meant a dedication of effort. Therefore, with Certified Ideas we want to help safeguard the time that has been spent offering certification services for those ideas. With Certified Ideas you can protect from alterations from communication campaigns or publicity and creativity to project plans.
All original artistic, scientific or literary creations expressed by any means or support shall be the subject of intellectual property.
These creations include, for example:
- Writings, speeches, lectures, reports, etc.
- Musical compositions.
- Cinematographic works and any other audiovisual work.
- The works of drawing, engraving, etc.
- Projects, plans, designs of architectural and engineering works.
- Those related to science and geography.
- Photographic works
- Computer programs
The author, as holder of an intellectual property right, has two types of principal rights:
- The rights of personal character or moral rights: inalienable rights that belong to the author forever and pass to his heirs.
- The rights of a patrimonial nature: related to the exploitation of the work.