A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any Web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you go back to navigate that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, customization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the Web to its profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be considerably diminished. For more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to remove, deactivate, etc., please refer to this link.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
This web site uses the following cookies of its own:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This is how spam is fought.
This web site uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies to be able to elaborate statistics on the traffic and volume of visits of this web. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense should do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so you can click on buttons of the type I like or share.
DISABLING OR DELETING COOKIES
At any time you may exercise your right to deactivate or remove cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we leave you a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you must make your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of the cookies by the aforementioned navigators.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
- En el caso de las cookies de Google Analytics, esta empresa almacena las cookies en servidores ubicados en Estados Unidos y se compromete a no compartirla con terceros, excepto en los casos en los que sea necesario para el funcionamiento del sistema o cuando la ley obligue a tal efecto. Según Google no guarda su dirección IP. Google Inc. es una compañía adherida al Acuerdo de Puerto Seguro que garantiza que todos los datos transferidos serán tratados con un nivel de protección acorde a la normativa europea. Puede consultar información detallada a este respecto en este enlace. Si desea información sobre el uso que Google da a las cookies le adjuntamos este otro enlace.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law obliges That effect. According to Google does not save its IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the secure port agreement that ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. Detailed information can be found in this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to the cookies we enclose this other link.