– The personal data collected by www.avisoscertificados.com represented by Digital Channels SL (hereinafter, FULL CERTIFICATE) are always provided by its current and potential customers voluntarily and expressly allowing FULL CERTIFICATE Electronic and traditional communications of any kind and, in a special way, by email, SMS and fax. The data will be incorporated in an automated file in order to allow the management of communications between FULL CERTIFICATE and their current and potential clients. The user will be able to manage the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by means of communication by any of the company’s contact channels and in a special way the low of the electronic communications through his Area of Client in the zone of My Data.
– The use of the personal data of our files will be necessary to carry out the entrusted services as well as for any commercial and advertising communication between FULL CERTIFICATE and their clients (users) and potential clients. The personal data collected will NOT be transferred to third companies.
– The Parties may agree that a third party will file the declarations of goodwill that make up the electronic contracts and that it consigns the date and time when such communications have taken place. The intervention of such third parties may not alter or replace the functions to be carried out by persons empowered under the right to give public faith.
– The third party must file in computer support the statements that would have taken place by telematics between the parties for the stipulated time which, in no case, will be less than five years.
– For the determination of the law applicable to electronic contracts, the provisions of the rules of international private law of the Spanish legal system shall be taken into consideration for application as laid down in articles 2 and 3 of This law.
– The personal data registered in the FULL CERTIFICATE service will be voluntarily provided by the applicant and stored in an automated file owned by that service. Thus, effective communication between the applicants and the service of FULL CERTIFICATE is guaranteed.
– The user who registers for the first time in the platform of FULL CERTIFICATE must fill in all the obligatory fields that are indicated to him, since they are considered essential data.
– FULL CERTIFICATE has adopted security levels necessary for the protection of users ‘ data and thus guarantee their confidentiality. FULL CERTIFICATE has hosted servers to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access or theft of personal data. FULL CERTIFICATE will not be liable for any damages caused by alterations that third parties may cause in the electronic systems or files of the user.
– FULL CERTIFICATE only send information to the user’s email in case you have requested to receive it, always offering the possibility to unsubscribe from the FULL CERTIFICATE service.
– If you wish to rectify or cancel your data, you can write it with the reference “data protection” to the following address: C/Boix y Morer 6, 9 º RH. 28003. Madrid, Spain or, if you wish, through any certified electronic communication or directly through the www.avisoscertificados.com customer area. If you do not wish to receive electronic communications regarding the activities of FULL CERTIFICATE, at any time, you may make your drop in your customer area.